Building Strong Families (BSF) Program Director
Duties & Responsibilities: The BSF Program Director is responsible for and has commensurate authority to perform the duties and responsibilities listed below. He/she is directly responsible to the Vice President of Programs. Performance of these duties requires regular supervision.
- Development of BSF programs
- Case Management responsibilities (approximately a .5 case load)
- Networking, public relations and community outreach with community agencies and other significant stakeholders.
- Assist with related BSF grant writing.
- HMIS compliance
- Develop new funding sources for BSF programs.
- Supervision of staff.
- Assure staff productivity in line with Agency standards as negotiated with the Vice President of Programs.
- Coordinating and delivering staff training, as required.
- Support case management support services.
- Responsibility for peer review and quantitative standards of the department.
- Responsibility for the development of Outcome measures and analysis of department programs.
- Assistance in the development of the Agency’s outcome and output analysis.
- Assistance in the development of the department budget.
- Assist with special Agency projects.
- Assist in the overseeing of Agency policies and procedures, upgrading and revision them as needed.
- To assist the Vice President of Programs, as required.
Minimum of BSW in a human services related program or a MA in counseling preferred.
Minimum of three year’s direct practice
Minimum of two year’s administrative and supervisory responsibilities
Ability to work independently and to take direction
Experience with building community outreach and partnership development
CLICK HERE TO EMAIL JFCS YOUR RESUME OR FAX TO 941-866-0906.
JFCS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. JFCS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
JFCS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of JFCS employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.