Case Management Coordinator
The Case Management Coordinator provides overall supervision and direction related to case management and supportive services in support of education efforts related to healthy relationships and the effects on children’s outcomes. The focus is to provide the necessary case management activities for families who participate in the program to develop individualized goals to assist them in their path to improved family self-sufficiency. The position supervises all Case Management staff, is a member of the program’s CQI Implementation Team, and develops all reports as required. Recruitment and outreach to referral sources and participants are also required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Health, social work or related field from an accredited school; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of direct social service experience.
- Ability to supervise and train staff, and have a direct service caseload.
- Knowledge of community providers and services.
- Ability to work with hard to reach or resistant individuals and families.
- Experience/passion for strengthening family relationships.
- Understanding of cultural diversity including the culture of poverty.
- Knowledge of the role of social, economic, and environmental factors in the development and resolution of personal and family problems.
- Sensitivity to service populations and socio-economic issues.
- Ability to drive and stand/sit for extended periods of time.
- In-depth knowledge of and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint) and demonstrate competent computer skills.
- Work with staff team to continuously assess family and individuals utilizing strengths-based assessment tools, such as AAPI Scales and adopt and comply with appropriate service plan.