Mission Statement: Guided by the Jewish tradition of helping all people, JFCS empowers individuals and families toward self-sufficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of Aging Services programs
- Provision of psychotherapy and case management services, including home visits, phone contacts, etc.
- Management of home delivered meals program and transportation program
- Networking, public relations and community outreach with community agencies and with significant stakeholders
- Grant preparation
- Develop new funding sources for Aging Services programs
- Supervision of staff
- Assure staff productivity in line with agency standards as negotiated with Chief of Behavioral Health Services
- Coordinate and deliver staff training, as required
- Responsibility for utilization and review and quantitative standards of the department
- Responsibility for case record accuracy, peer review requirements
- Responsibility for development of Outcome measures and analysis of department programs
- Assistance in development of department budget
- Assistance with special agency projects, as needed
- Overseeing agency policies and procedures, revising as needed.