Mission Statement: Guided by the Jewish tradition of helping all people, JFCS empowers individuals and families toward self-sufficiency.
Ignite Healthy Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood Program
Accountability: Program Director
Position Summary: Responsible for program data collection and reporting on applicant characteristics, operations, enrollment, service delivery and participant outcomes (i.e. attitudes, beliefs, and actions) at the beginning of each program (pre-test) and exit (post-test) while maintaining participant privacy. Manage waitlist participants. Supervise the Evaluation Specialist.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist evaluators in the development of sound methodological design to collect data from participants to include planned sample size, measures, data collection methods, and analyses method to be used
- Manage data collection systems and report on data
- Assist evaluators in the development of valid and reliable measurement plans
- Coordinate and oversee Enrollment process and appointments as well as survey follow up appointments
- Oversee participants on the waitlist
- Supervise Evaluation Specialist
- Assist in preparing quarterly and semi-annual Performance Progress Reports based on the findings and any other funder or JFCS required reports
- Ongoing training of program staff on data collection procedures
- Participate in program’s Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Implementation team
- Actively patriciate in program outreach activities to recruit and retain referral sources and participants
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as program needs require minimal travel and evenings
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College
- Knowledge of conducting surveys including statistical analyses and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and demonstrate competent computer skills
- Understanding of cultural diversity including the culture of poverty and hard to reach or resistant individuals and families
Typical Physical Demands:
This position requires the individual to perform a broad range of activities. This position requires full range of motion, including manual and finger dexterity and hand and eye coordination. This position requires corrected vision, speech, and hearing to normal range, or special accommodations made of sufficient nature for completion of assigned tasks. This position requires seated work at desk, including use of a computer and technology. This position requires the ability to lift 30 pounds. This position requires the ability to drive and have regular access to a reliable automobile for travel to remote offices. This position requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours.
Training: All required JFCS training per COA, DCF, and any additional training as needed within the required timeframes