Our Mission Statement: Guided by the Jewish tradition of helping all people, JFCS empowers individuals and families toward self-sufficiency.
Job Title: Outpatient Group Therapist – Independent Contractor
JFCS of the Suncoast seeks part time/per diem independent contractors to provide outpatient psychotherapy services to children, adults, and seniors. JFCS is a private, non-profit agency serving Sarasota and Manatee Counties. We are one of the area’s leading mental health and human services agency, and services are delivered on a non-denominational basis, inspired by the Jewish tradition of helping all people. With a goal to empower individuals to self-sufficiency and stability, JFCS services provide comprehensive care to community members in need. JFCS Aging Services supports people who are facing challenges related to aging through evidence based, trauma-informed care.
- Group counseling – in office and virtually
- Complete documentation as appropriate
- Participate in staff meetings, case conferences, and supervisory sessions as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- Completed Masters degree in Social Work
- Licensure as LCSW
- At least 3 years post-licensure experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to navigate electronic medical records
- Credentialed with Medicare is preferred