REACH Advocate – Healthy Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood Program
Accountability: Case Management Coordinator
Provide individualized support and ensure comprehensive delivery of services to program participants. The goal is to empower individuals towards improved self-sufficiently through coordinated case management and coaching. Services include identifying needs, tracking progress, addressing barriers, referrals to community resources while ensuring successful completion of the program.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Serve as primary contact to enrolled participants
• Establish rapport, assess, develop, and maintain individualized service plans with participants
• Provide coaching and comprehensive case management services
• Develop strong supportive relationships with families through face-to-face contact a minimum of every 30-days
• Assist in the tracking and administering of participant pre and post surveys
• Document and record participant information and service delivery in a timely manner as required by JFCS and funder
• Co-facilitate primary workshop sessions with educators to ensure comprehensive delivery of services
• Actively patriciate in program outreach activities to recruit and retain referral sources and participants
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as program needs require minimal travel and evenings
• A Bachelor’s degree in a human service field (or related field) from an accredited school
• Knowledge of community providers and services
• Understanding of cultural diversity including the culture of poverty and hard-to-reach or resistant individuals and families
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and demonstrate competent computer skills
• Bilingual preferred: English and Spanish
Typical Physical Demands:
This position requires the individual to perform a broad range of activities. This position requires full range of motion, including manual and finger dexterity and hand and eye coordination. This position requires corrected vision, speech, and hearing to normal range, or special accommodations made of sufficient nature for completion of assigned tasks. This position requires seated work at a desk, including use of a computer and technology. This position requires the ability to lift 30 pounds. This position requires the ability to drive and have regular access to a reliable automobile for travel to remote offices. This position requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours.
Training: All required JFCS training per COA, DCF, and any additional training as needed within the required timeframes.