Guiding people toward change and support, JFCS provides hope and healing to the community. Our team of trained, compassionate experts work together to provide comprehensive care for all regardless of age, income, or circumstance.
This approach of helping individuals who face multiple challenges is the most effective way to ensure positive outcomes and long-term stability that change their lives forever.
Offering impactful, immediate mental health and human services to individuals, families, and groups, JFCS responds to those in need by empowering:
- At-Risk Youth and Family Services
- Mental Health Programs
- Parenting and Fatherhood Programs
- Seniors, Caregivers & Alzheimer’s Support
- Veteran’s Housing Assistance, Life Skills Training & Job Placement
- Homeless Prevention Services
- Jewish Family Services
- Food and Financial Assistance
- Wrap Around Case Management
Ways to Get Involved
How can you help JFCS? There are many opportunities to help JFCS serve our community and inspire hope for individuals and families. Learn, advocate, donate, or volunteer through our initiatives and ongoing events and help us change lives forever.Learn More